Image Map

quarta-feira, 5 de novembro de 2014

0

Studying English

What's up?

I'm very happy with the course that I've been doing, but if I had more time I would have done those big ones.. 


I was already 19 and had no time to lose, so I chose an 18 months course (That is almost 2 years u.u n/c) I'm not sorry 'cause my teachers made worth it.

I know girls that already started process but had stopped studying lots of years ago and now are a little afraid 'cause they forgot some things, mainly vocabulary..



 

I know.. But thank God we have INTERNET rs
Yes girls! Internet is the answer to your problems..

If you google it you'll find so many FREE (yes, I said FREE) courses! Youtube has a lot teacher's videos.. Teaching rs

Just apply yourself and you'll see the magic happening.

I'm gonna leave some sites for you, that really helped me and still does!




Those are websites that I use, I know lots of it, but with this you can improve your vocabulary and your conversation that is what we all need!

Don't be lazy and let's study our asses off rs (I think I said it right haha) 

See you =)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário